Eyelash extension can be made from silk, synthetic, and mink. Mink is the most dramatic and pricey among the three. These kinds of lashes are being attached to your natural lashes semi-permanently. It is not surprising how eyelash extensions made a big trend to the whole beauty industry. Why do people love eyelash extensions?. However, a lot of women are still contemplating to try it. Here are 6 of the most important things you should know before trying eyelash extensions:
- The process will take ample time. The process usually takes one (1) to two (2) hours. It is because the eyelash extension is being glued to your natural eyelashes. It will really take time as our lashes are hard to grasp. The duration of application will depend on the amount of eyelash extension you want. Also, there are J and C shape. The J shape is the most preferred while the C shape is sought to be more dramatic.
- The experience will be customizable. You will get the chance to choose whatever style, length, and type you want. You can choose Silk, Mink or Synthetic. For the length, it ranges from 6mm to 17mm. The customer will always choose for every parlor.
- Eyelash Extensions will last longer than you think . There are parlors that claim that eyelash extension will last up to two (2) months. While this may be true, a lot of experts still believe that the duration of eyelash extensions will depend on each individual. Since we have our own unique lashes, the eyelash extensions will last until it falls out.
- You can wear your make up along with it. A lot of women think that wearing make-up can ruin their eyelash extensions. The truth is, it can when you apply moisturized or oil-based products. To make sure you are using the right product, you can also check the label of your make-up.
- Eyelash Extensions are safe. The most intriguing myth about eyelash extension is that it will make you go blind once the glue enters your eyes. The glue is formulated and semi-permanent to help you. Any glue with formaldehyde can be harmful, so check if you are using this kind of glue. The glue should be put with an ease so if you experience itching, you might have an allergic reaction. Have a professional remove the eyelash extension right away.
- You need to have them professionally removed or wait for them to fall out naturally. For best practices, you might need to consult a professional and have your eyelash extension removed. If you find this a hassle, you can simply wait for your eyelashes to fall out. It is the most natural way of removing the eyelash extensions.
Go to our homepage to find the best place to get eyelash extensions
As a certified lash and brow artist, I am passionate about helping others grow their lash and brow businesses, while educating consumers on the current trends.
So let me help you get the lash or brow business you’ve always wanted! We have a lot of great information on One Stop Lashes to help you.
Need more clients? Get your business listed with us, and we can help you get customers in your seat. I have 15 years of experience in the beauty industry and am certified in eyelash extensions, lash lifts, microblading, and lash and brow tints.
Being involved in the lash and brow industry, I have helped numerous businesses as a consultant helping lash artists grow their businesses and income.
In addition, I help my clients with a strategy to build the perfect lash business for long-term sustainable growth.